My colleague Oliver Duke-Williams and I had a paper on ‘Joint and multi-authored publication patterns in the Digital Humanities’ accepted to the recent Digital Humanities conference in Nebraska. After the talk a number of people...
About Julianne Nyhan
My name is Julianne Nyhan and I’m Professor of Humanities Data Science and Methodology in TU Darmstadt, Germany. I moved here in 2022 from University College London (UCL) where I remain a part-time Professor of Digital Humanities
- New book: hidden and devalued feminized labour in the digital humanities
- New book: Making in the Digital Humanities
- Project round up. Enlightenment Architectures: Sir Hans Sloane’s Catalogues of his Collections (2016-19).
- Video introduction to One Origin of Digital Humanities
- A short interview on arrival in TU Darmstadt