My colleague Oliver Duke-Williams and I had a paper on ‘Joint and multi-authored publication patterns in the Digital Humanities’ accepted to the recent Digital Humanities conference in Nebraska. After the talk a number of people...
About Julianne Nyhan
I am an Associate Professor of Digital Information Studies in the Department of Information Studies in University College London (UCL), UK
- What is the role of the Arts and Humanities in the age of Data Science? Two short proposals
- Out and open access: Computation and the Humanities
- They took a chance: an interview with Susan Hockey
- hic Rhodus, hic salta: Tito Orlandi
- The University was still taking account of universitas scientiarum: Wilhelm Ott