The third interview in the forthcoming book is with Tito Orlandi. I did the interview with Orlandi in October 2014, whilst I was in Rome to attend the ‘Making of the Humanities IV‘ conference...
About Julianne Nyhan
I am an Associate Professor of Digital Information Studies in the Department of Information Studies in University College London (UCL), UK
- What is the role of the Arts and Humanities in the age of Data Science? Two short proposals
- Out and open access: Computation and the Humanities
- They took a chance: an interview with Susan Hockey
- hic Rhodus, hic salta: Tito Orlandi
- The University was still taking account of universitas scientiarum: Wilhelm Ott